Under eye wrinkles develop when you stop caring about your eyes and dark circles and puffiness indicate a hidden health condition which needs to be treated for easy and speedy recovery.
You should be buying an under eye wrinkle cream for the following two benefits:
- Reducing puffiness
- Reducing dark circles
Main purpose of an eye cream is to make your eyes look youthful and fresh which looses it sheen owing to lack of sleep and weak digestion.
What should you look for and under eye cream?
Your under eye cream should be equipped with some qualities which include the following:
- Highly moisturizing which can nourish the sensitive under eye area thereby reducing under eye circles
- Fine lines develop around under eye area which should get reduced by making the skin highly supple
- De-puffing property makes the cream really effective by calming the skin around
- Natural collagen around the eye should see a boost and more collagen means no under eye dark circles
- Natural moisturizing properties can strengthen the skin and can provide a barrier against the irritants
If you have some eye-related conditions, buy only those products which are tested under ophthalmologist conditions. You can seek for a medical advice also before buying and applying the cream.
How to apply an under eye cream?
An under eye cream should be used twice a day during morning and night. The results of this under eye cream are more promising when you follow a skin care routine known as CTM (cleaning, toning, moisturizing). You should always apply the cream with your ring finger by patting in circular motion.
For best results, apply your under eye cream with soft strokes on regular basis which can strengthen the area around your eye.